Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Broadway imPress Manicure

 

Hey,

Long time no blog!

You might not know this, but I am obsessed with nail polish! While I can't lie and say I'm a pro at painting my nails (actually I kind of suck at it!) I still try to paint my nails at least once a week, not matter how long the post cuticle clean up may be. I'm always on the lookout for new brands, colours, or other exciting nail related products. To my delight, I received an email that informed me that I was chosen to receive some free products from Influenster and Broadway Nails. Yippeee!
The package arrived and inside was not one, but two sets of the imPress Manicures from Broadway Nails.

As you can see in the picture, one set is a bright pink nail with black and silver shimmery designs, great for summer! The second set is from the Disney Villains collection, and this particular colour is 'Evil Queen' from Snow White. (You can check out www.impressmanicure.com for a ton more designs.)

The packaging says that the nail will last up to a week and comes in 12 sizes with two of each size in the box..maybe you can find a friend with different sized nails and each get a mani out of this box.

The application process is on the box step by step and is pretty darn easy! To paraphrase: clean your hand and nails, find the right fitting nail, peel off the plastic cover, stick and press! finito!


Here's what it looks like when complete!
I've had the nails on for about 5 days and they are holding up...so the claim that they last a week is pretty accurate!

That's all for now! Go test em out!


No comments:

Post a Comment