Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Current Favorite Nail Polish Trend

Hey!

My favorite nail polish trend right now is having a glitter nail or a nail of a different colour. I always use my ring finger for this trend, but you could use any finger you want, or maybe even two. This trend has been going for a while, but it's a simple way to add a little bit of a pop to your regular nail polish look! It's super simple and I absolutely love the way it looks.  
This is an example of one of the many glitter nails I have warn in the past few months.

This is what I currently have on my nails! Mint nail polish is pretty popular right now, so I decided to give it a try! I decided to add a powder blue to my ring finger to make it a bit different. I really love the way it looks! (Don't mind the rough edges)

So there's an easy way to make your usual nail polish look a little bit different, and trust me people will notice and like it! Especially the glitter nail! 

xoxo, 
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment